- Family :
- Origin :
- Hardiness Zone :
- Light requirement :
- Height at maturity :
- 3,5 m
- Spread at maturity :
- 3,5 m
- Crown shape :
- Roots :
- Has two types of roots: permanent roots, thick and spreading, forming a horizontal layer less than 50 cm from the surface, from which many vertical roots start which descend to the impermeable layer or to the water table.
- Fertility :
- Partially self-fertile : Better yield if planted with another variety of apple tree nearby.
- Spacing requirement from power lines :
- Growth rate :
- Problèmes (maladies, champignons, insectes) :
- Low resistance to disease.
- Special comments :
- It is an excellent pollinator.
Alternate, petiolate, ovoid, dentate, felted on the underside;
Green in summer, then yellow-brown in autumn.