- Family :
- Origin :
- Hardiness Zone :
- Light requirement :
- Full sun
- Height at maturity :
- 5 m
- Spread at maturity :
- 5 m
- Crown shape :
- Upright or semi-upright shape
- Roots :
- Has two types of roots: permanent roots, thick and spreading, forming a horizontal layer less than 50 cm from the surface, from which many vertical roots start which descend to the impermeable layer or to the water table
- Fertility :
- Self-sterile: It is necessary to plant another variety of apple tree nearby for fruit production.
- Spacing requirement from power lines :
- Growth rate :
- Special comments :
- Very rustic apple tree. Variety developed by the Canadian Agriculture Reasearch station in Morden, Manitoba. Put a rodent guard at autumn. Water well at the plantation and regularly when drought in the first years.
Alternate, petiolate, ovoid, dentate, felted on the underside;
Green in summer, then yellow-brown in autumn.