- Family :
- Origin :
- Hardiness :
- Exposition :
- Full sun
- Height at maturity :
- 6 m
- Spread at maturity :
- 5 m
- Crown shape :
- Rounded and large shape. Branches a little bit ascending.
- Roots :
- Fertility :
- Partially self-fertile: Better yield if planted with another variety of apple tree nearby.
- Spacing requirement from power lines :
- Growth rate :
- Tolerance to road salt :
- Tolerance to pollution :
- Common problems (disease, fungus, insects) :
- Variety known to be resistant to disease; Put a rodent guard at autumn;
- Special comments :
- Really rustic tree. In spring, eliminate suckers and rejections (the stems and leaves that develop on the trunk) favoured is production and conserved his ornemental aspect.
Thick, green and bright foliage.
White and flagrant flowers. Generous blossoming, usually in alternate years.
Edible bright red crabapples, in August.
To eat when ready or in jelly (high pectin content).